Wednesday, February 22, 2012

$5 Artwork

 $5 on one sheet of wrapping paper – no way!

$5 on a piece of artwork, um – okay!

I ran into a fancy gift card shop at the mall the other day looking for something else, but instead I found this…

 IMG_2298

Butterfly prints have been catching my eye lately, but I didn’t really want to spend the bucks on something that may just be another passing phase in my ever-changing decorating style.  So when I saw this wrapping paper (seriously, could you even bring yourself to wrap something in this?), I snatched it up.

IMG_2299

There are about three places it might go.  First, I need to find a frame that keeps this a budget friendly find.  I’ll be sure to let you know what I come up with.

What little treasures have you stumbled upon lately?

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome find! I like how the butterflies are numbered and it appears as if it is something out of an science book.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...