Sunday, January 6, 2013

Get Your Irish On {& Some Target Goodness}

It’s not that I’ve decided to skip ahead to St. Patrick’s Day already, but I want to make sure you’re all ready to cheer on the Irish during the big championship game on Monday – ND VS. Alabama!!!  Living in Michigan, we are one of the few Notre Dame fans, so it’s always fun to to razz our friends with a little Irish banter.

IMG_5226

Our friends hosted one last holiday hoorah last night, so I thought I should prepare them for the big game with a little Irish bag o’ fun.   Luckily, Target has already started stocking the dollar section with some St. Patrick’s Day loot.  So I threw some green goodies in a bag and taped a free St. Pat’s printable from Flamingo Toes to the front of the bag, along with some ND logos.  If you’re ready to start looking ahead to St. Patrick’s Day, check out my St. Pat’s pinboard on Pinterest.

IMG_5230

And while I was at Target grabbing some green, I stumbled upon a whole bunch of goodness.  It took all I had to restrain myself from buying it all.  They have an entire aisle of Anthropologie inspired stuff.  Let me tell you, I was giddy.  It was one of those “where can I put this, so I can buy this, even though I really don’t need it” moments.  I restrained, but if you’re an Anthro fan, you really should take a peek.  Here are a couple pictures to give you an idea.  Have a great week!

 

Threshold™ Stoneware Serveware Collection

 

Threshold™ Stoneware Pitcher - White (Large)

 

Go IRISH! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by for a slice of Plumberry Pie today! Your comments make my day, so comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...